movie

Thursday 14 January 2010

My biography

My name is Hyunwoo Park. It means bright star. I was born in Incheon, Korea
And i've lived Incheon since i was born. My favourite place is Hongdae which is famous for a pub.
I like drinking alcohol and also i usually go to pub

I'm interesed in learning other culture so i decided to go to England. Now i'm in England and i met a good teacher who is called Laura. I thought she is the best english teacher in ther world!.
Nowadays i'm trying to wake up early but i can't do it. So today i am going to sleep earlier than before. Maybe tomorrow i'll arrive on time!

My major is Russian studies. I enjoyed it very much. But i'm not good at apeaking Russian. So i want to go to Russia for improving my speaking. Maybe i'm going to Russia after finished my army service. Because in my country, men must do army service. But i don't want to. Just i wanted to enjoy my life.

I want to be a trader because i like foreign life. For example i am keen on trying some new foreign food and facing some new culture also meeting a new person. Maybe after 3-4years you can meet Park in another country!

No comments:

Post a Comment